Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Wild and Wooly Working World

Today marks one month on the dot as a full time employee of BSC, and right on cue at 11 this morning I got a call from a headhunter from a consulting firm asking what they could do to get me to leave. And it made me think, I am happy here. Pay aside, every day that I come into work I am challenged and I learn something. The people I work with are rational and professional, as well as being friendly. I get to the gym every day, and so far, I have not gotten assigned anything I would just call busy work. It's a pretty damn good feeling.

Last night was a bar night with Kroot and we went for some food and some darts at Brighton Beer Garden and then to Castle Bar. I was trying to get a hold of Kalah and she untypically did not call back. Turns out she put down her scooter coming back from work, in a skirt none the less. She seems like she is OK except for some lesions and contusions. That girl is a pint sized Canadian bad ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment